Sunday, August 18, 2013

Fundraising!

It's been a while since I've posted! Our home study is complete (well almost, it's not finalized just yet) and we are just waiting to be matched with our little angel(s).

So while we wait, we FUNDRAISE!

First off on September 21st from 5-9 we will be having our first PARENTS NIGHT OUT! It's where you bring your kids to our house and we do dinner, a craft, and a movie while you get to do dinner and a movie, or sleep, or nothing at all who cares you're childless! You can email or Facebook me for more info! I'll have a flyer posted soon! (preregistration is required!)

Sometime in September (TBD) we will have a DOG WASH! You bring your furbabies here and we'll wash your dog! I'm going to have preregistration for that. It will be $5 for a small dog (under 30lbs) and $10 for a large dog. If you don't preregister it will be $6 and $11.  Flyer to be posted for this too.

AND on October 5th we'll be having our PHOTOGRAPHY fundraiser! 30 minute sessions will include a 10 photo CD of your edited photo's. Think Holiday cards or Fall family photo's! Perfect timing! Preregistration is required and I will have a form put together ASAP!

THEN we will be hosting a Chick Fil A spirit night at the CFA in Beavercreek! Details to be announced soon and flyers will be available. CFA spirit nights are where you take a flyer in to the Beavercreek CFA and 10% of your purchase goes to our adoption fund! Pretty awesome huh?

I WILL ALSO be making "handmade" Christmas cards! I'll post them up here when I have them done. Only making a certain amount of these one of a kind goodies!

AND I am still making cloth diapers! Plumberbums.storenvy.com and facebook.com/plumberbumssharkiepads!

WOOO!
That was a lot of information! Basically we have tons of ways you can get involved in helping us bring our angel(s) home! We've got some other things in the works that I'm not ready to share just yet, think BIG events and lots of fellowship! You all have been so supportive of us and I'm excited to share time with you during the above events!


No comments:

Post a Comment