Saturday, November 2, 2013

Red (well, ok, white...) Thread Fundraiser

In Chinese culture, adoptions specifically, there is a picture story of red thread. The red thread is tied to our hearts and to the hearts of a specific person. While some believe this to be reality I doubt it is, but when I have this ache in my heart I can't help but think of a red thread being tugged by an orphan who needs a family. I was reading about this this morning when I got an idea!

We've done all kinds of fundraising things, some successful, some not. This Holiday season I want to try something new. You all know I sew a TON for fundraising. Well sewing requires THREAD! So, I am asking you to donate thread! Here's the fun part, I have a amazon affiliate account now and if you buy the thread through that we get a portion of the cost straight into our adoption fund! Just use the link below, you can even have it shipped straight to us, just message me for the address! 

White and Black are the colors I use the most. If you have some just sitting around the house we will be more than willing to take that too! As long as it is polyester covered polyester! Half used up? I'll use the rest! 

Thanks for supporting us! You are all so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment